Here is my writing on the "My Dream House". I would be grateful if someone would review my essay and give me feedback on the sentence structure and grammar of writing.
My Dream House
House is a place where we can shelter and it gives us
a protection from rain, heat , storm etc. Everyone has their own choice on what type of house they feel comfortable to live in, so do I. I enjoy to liveliving in a calm and open environment, so house built on small land (I'm not sure what you mean by 'small land' here) won't be my choice. I want a large open space surrounded by compound, where I can stroll, especially when I feel bored onat my job. I want the a garden in front of my house, which will give me a natural environment. One more thing to mention here, I want thea house which is far from main city and industrial area since I don't like thea noisy environment. Oh, yeah, what about the size of the house? I prefer the medium size of the house having,which has 2 or 3 floors in it. I don't like very large buildings because I have small family and I don't like to rent my home. I prefer to stay inon the second or ground floor during the summer season because the top floors is excessively heated heat up excessively during the very hot season, whereas I like to stay inonthe second or third floor during the winter, as the ground floor will be becomes excessively cold during that period. (Try to shorten this sentence or divide it into two) Next thing is abouta gym room, I would like to have a fitness center within my premise as I am a young boy and I want to be a healthy person.
I have mentioned so many physical needs (you mentioned only one of them, actually, - shelter) in my above paragraph (in my paragraph above), but I would like to
conculdeconclude my writingessayby saying thata cool and amicable family environment is must to should make our homesfeel like a heaven. Otherwise, it will would be a hell, and we would like to spend most of our time outside the home rather than with our famil yies.
20 lines 'My Home' Essay for Class 1 , 2| Pointwise
You may also Like These !
- My home is the most important place in my life.
- I feel fully safe and secure in my home.
- My home is very beatiful.
- When I return from school I feel great comfort at my home.
- Its front look is my most familiar sight in my eye.
- There are four rooms, one kitchen, two bathrooms and one drawing room in my home.
- For me happiness starts from my home and ends at my home.
- My home is situated in Durgapur.
- It is great city for living.
- Natural beauty of Durgapur is very unique.
- If anyone wants to see how the earth should be cared, then he must see Durgapur city and its greenery.
- Its beauty adds big attribute to my home.
- My relatives comes at my home and admire it and the beauty of our city.
- It is surrounded by green trees, shrubs etc.
- This is the most valued place for me.
- I take a tour every year and stays in many hotels and other's houses, but my home gives me ultimate satisfaction.
- My lawn is big and there are many kinds of flower and palm trees. I like palm trees very much.
- This is the place where I get full care.
- Sitting in our lawn with a cup of tea at evening gives us ultimate pleasure.
- My home's location is very important because all types of shops and market are available nearby.