Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017: The 60 Coy ASC (SUP) Type G of the Ministry of Defence, has announced 50 vacancies in various posts. According to the official notification, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook and Fireman etc. vacancies will be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates who are interested can submit their application through prescribed format on or before 2-11-2017. The application will only be received by post, the notification reads. Candidates must fill the form given in the prescribed format and it should reach the Commandant, 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G, Trimulgherry P.O., Secunderabad-500015 (TS) before the last date.
Here are the details of the Ministry of Defence job vacancies 2017:
Total number of vacancies – 50
Here is the application form:
Name of the post: Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Fireman, Labour, Chowkidar
1. Civilian Motor Driver: 04 Post
2. Cook: 01 Post
3. Fireman:21 Post
4. Labour:20 Post
5. Chowkidar: 08 Post
The age limit of candidates should be less than 25 years UR and 18 – 28 years for OBC candidates as per the notification.
Also read| Tata Memorial Centre recruitment 2017: 54 vacancies announced at tmc.gov.in, last date and how to apply
1. Civilian Motor Driver: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University with a civilian driving license for heavy vehicles and 02 years experience.
2. Cook: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University with knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
3. Fireman: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University and must be conversant with use and maintenance of all type of extinguishers, house fittings, fire engines, trailer, pumps foam branches.
4. Labour and Chowkidar (MTS): 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University.
Here is how to apply:
The hard copy of the application form can be availed from the nearest books stall. Candidates must send application with self-attested copies of date of birth certificate, educational certificates and employment registration certificate etc.
Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
344 COY ASC (SUP), C/O APO, Ministry of Defence invited application for the recruitment to the post of Mazdoor, Cook, Chowkidar and Fireman. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications within 21 days (10 February 2017) from the publication of advertisement.
- Last Date for submission of application: Within 21 days from the publication of advertisement.
Government of India, Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
- Mazdoor: 03 Posts
- Cook: 01 Post
- Chowkidar: 01 Post
- Fireman: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Mazoor & Other Posts
- Mazoor, Fireman: Candidates should have passed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Cook, Chowkidar: Matriculation pass equivalent from a recognized board.
- Mazoor, Fireman: Upper age limit for the post is 25 years.
- Cook: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
- Chowkidar: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for 344 COY ASC (SUP), C/O APO Fireman & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to 344 COY ASC (SUP) Type ‘B’, PIN-905344, c/o APO within 21 days from the publication of advertisement.