Revue d'Histoire littéraire de la France
Description: The Revue d’histoire littéraire de la France publishes articles and information concerning French literature from the 15th century to the present day. It seeks to provide original and objective information: biographies of authors; history of publications - how they were received and their interpretations; study of sources, genres, themes and leitmotifs. Considerable space is given to reviewing recently published works and critical editions, thereby offering a panorama on current research.
Coverage: 1894-2014 (1ère Année, No. 1 - 114e Année, No. 4)
The "moving wall" represents the time period between the last issue available in JSTOR and the most recently published issue of a journal. Moving walls are generally represented in years. In rare instances, a publisher has elected to have a "zero" moving wall, so their current issues are available in JSTOR shortly after publication.
Note: In calculating the moving wall, the current year is not counted.
For example, if the current year is 2008 and a journal has a 5 year moving wall, articles from the year 2002 are available.
- Terms Related to the Moving Wall
- Fixed walls: Journals with no new volumes being added to the archive.
- Absorbed: Journals that are combined with another title.
- Complete: Journals that are no longer published or that have been combined with another title.
Subjects: Language & Literature, Linguistics, Social Sciences, Humanities
Collections: Arts & Sciences VIII Collection
- Это невозможно. Он перезагрузил монитор, надеясь, что все дело в каком-то мелком сбое. Но, ожив, монитор вновь показал то же .